For many couples, wedding photography is just a neccessary service to be 'crossed off the list' whilst planning their wedding.
Your wedding day photography should be one of the three most important things about your day, it is the last visual reminder of the day. The other two, well, I'll let you decide!
At every wedding I shoot I give absolutely 101% and produce an album for you unlike anything you've seen before.
My wedding collections are all inclusive, no hidden extras - unless you choose to purchase additional products.
So, what do you get for your initial investment?
- Me :-)
- My assistant/second photographer
- Coverage from both bride and groom preparations until the first few dances, usually 9-10 hours (ish)
- Travel, within London, Kent, Surrey, Essex, Sussex - we will discuss travel costs if further afield or overseas.
- Pre-wedding consultations
- Pre-wedding shoot - so that we know each other a bit better before the big day
- One signature mount with print - for guests to write a message for you
- Online, password protected, viewing galleries with online ordering option for friends/family
- Cards with website and password details for the gallery, left at the reception venue
- One beautiful, hand crafted, 12x12" storybook, flushmount album which will tell the story of your day
- All bespoke album design (by me) and album consultations
- UK album delivery
I offer a CD/USB only package (no album) and offer the high resolution CD/USB as an additional extra to all album packages.
I can also create a bespoke package for you if you have something particular in mind, just let me know.
I truly believe that your wedding album will become a family heirloom. Imagine showing it to your children or your grandchildren in 20, 30+ years. You can't do that with digital photographs.
My portrait sessions are available from just £75.00 and there are various options available, including maternity, newborn and older babies, children and families.
Special newborn baby packages are available from £150.00.
My new studio will be opening mid 2013 so please do ask about any offers.
To find out if your date is available or for more information please feel free to call or email me and I will be very happy to send you my full wedding or portrait pricing information.