Pet Portrait Awards - Your pet could win you £1000.00!
The 'Pet Portrait Awards' were founded by a group of top UK photographers to offer high quality Family portraiture and prestigious awards - whilst raising funds for The Dogs Trust and Guide Dogs for the Blind.
To enter the awards Competition you will be asked to donate £10.00 which will go to The Dogs Trust. By donating to this very worthwhile cause you will be entitled to a Free Pet Portrait session in our studio. Afterwards, we'll arrange a private viewing for you to select the image you wish to enter into the competition.
You'll have the chance to win one of three prizes from Level Eleven, and the 1st place studio winner will be entered into the National Pet Portrait Awards for a chance to win the grand prize of £1000 and the title of “Pet Portrait of the Year!”
There are also categories for 'Kids' and 'Families' which can be entered separately for a similar donation to either 'Cardiac Risk in the Young' or 'The Lullaby Trust' The group has now raised over £90,000.00 for these charities!
So what are you waiting for? Fill in the contact form at the bottom of this page and we'll book your studio session - your chance to bring your pet along for soem fabulous portraits, make a donation to a really worthwhile cause - and who knows, maybe even win £1000.00!
The Pet Portrait Awards Rules
A £10.00 donation (or more if you wish!) to be paid to The Dogs Trust. This can be paid online, or via cash in our studio at the time of booking.
The judges decision is final and winners will be notified via text, email or telephone.
Due to the high number of sessions please arrive at the studio 10 mins before your alloted time slot. If you are late you may be asked to return at a later date.
All images are copyright protected and Level Eleven reserves the right to use the images for advertising, promotions & awards submissions.
Cancellation of your appointment with less than 24hrs notice may incur a small rebooking fee of £15.00 to cover part payment of additional studio time.
Winning entrants will be asked to return to the studio to collect their prize and may be asked to have a photograph taken accepting their prize.
Entrants must attend a viewing session a few days after their portrait session to view and choose their image to be entered.
Your Pet Portrait Session can be of any pet that can fit through the doors!
The image chosen to submit must be of the animal alone, no people!
At the viewing session there will be the opportunity to purchase additional prints and products. This will be the only opportunity to purchase from the session.
Your Pet Portrait experience includes a roughly one-hour photography session with a seperate personalised viewing appointment.
Book today by calling 07584 996 552 or complete the registration form below.
How to Enter
1. Fill in the contact form below.
2. We'll contact you and arrange a time for your shoot.
3. We'll send you a link to make your £10.00 charity payment.
4. Come along for your photo-session and enjoy!
5. We'll invite you back into the studio a few days later to view your photos on the big-screen and choose which one you'd like to submit for the awards.
6. You can optionally choose any other photos you'd like to order.
7. This year's awards can be entered up to November 30th. Judging will take place shortly afterwards and the winners invited into the studio to collect their prize.
8. The winning images in all three categories (Family, Children, Pets) will go forwards to the national award in February next year.
9. The winner of the £1000.00 Grand Prize and will be informed shortly thereafter.